Thursday, April 21, 2011

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice you've made it now. Falling slowly sing your melody I'll sing along - "Falling Slowly" from Once

That 6:00 a.m. flight took me back to DUBLIN! To the complete confusion and suspicion of Ireland Border Control I was back in Ireland just four days later after staying for just 36 hours a week ago. I got a tasting of what I liked! Or I’m smuggling peanut butter. Who knows but if you ask me one more time how to spell Elise Delmerico’s last name at 7:15 a.m. with 2 hours of sleep I’m taking the peanut butter back with me.

Alright shorter posts are in order with more pictures and less yacking so here goes SPRING BREAK PART 1 of 3: DUBLIN

These pretty girls.


Visit to Howth with London friends and Elise.


Ate the best fish n chips known to man-kind.

Hiking up the Howth hillside to get the most beautiful view of the big blue and my favorite: a 
lighthouse! Search for Irish whales begins.



Ireland v. England rugby at the pub with an Irish victory. Great way to spend an afternoon!! Starting to realize why the Europeans make so much fun of American football..



Back to the Porterhouse and other Irish pubs for a night out on the town. It was a day with a LOT of Bulmers Cider. Thanks Miss D J

Trip to Sandycove on the DART round two.

Sailboats, farmer’s markets and Irish yacht clubs = bliss.



Pancake dinner with Elise, Sarah O, other Elon kids and new Dublin/London friends!

An AWESOME visit to Dublin. Elise taught me well – trips to the ocean and hillsides by day and back to the city for drinks at the pub by night in Dublin. I loved it!

Off to Galway. See next blog post! How’s that for efficient blog-writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment