Friday, February 4, 2011

“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein

Our tour guide (sean, the jolliest british man with a plaid cap and a purple scarf) told us today was putting the pins on the map for us to string together. 

We took a bus tour of some of the biggest sights of London. Big Ben, Tower of London, a quick glimpse of Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, wall from the Roman period, Parliament, the West End and the harbor (see Facebook for photos and First London Video! ) 

After we had our first fish and chips experience at a pub. This dish could be an issue...And then shopping at the craziest, busiest, hottest cheap store: Primark. Also could be an issue...


 the London Eye from the bus

Fish n chips 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Is Primark a chain store?! I thought you were going to say H&M because I know that is dirt-cheap in London.

    Make sure you see Windsor Castle. I'm not sure why, but when I visited in 5th grade, that was my favorite castle. It was probably for a trivial reason, but I think there were a lot of pretty dresses or maybe decorations that made me love it more than all the others!

    ReplyDelete